The attached presentation above, is titled “Submission Is Not An Option.” It lays out specific actionable items you can do to fight Obamacare.
- Keep the pressure on your local Congressman to ACTUALLY defund and repeal.
- Join your local GOP unit and get involved now. We have Tea Party friendly committees across the 6th District and we will need them to hold Bob Goodlatte accountable in 2014 (as well as nominate a good Gubernatorial Candidate in 2013) Here are the local committee websites. Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Salem, and Botetourt County. All of these groups are having upcoming meetings. A critical meeting in Roanoke City will need you to pre-register by Monday. Email John Brill for more information if you live in Roanoke City.
- Since Virginia has already nullified the mandate in 2010, we need to make sure our state legislators actually uphold their oaths of office and uphold the Code of Virginia.
- To do that, we need a grassroots effort in Virginia. We can jump start that effort with a Nullify Now Tour Stop in Roanoke. To make this happen click here to make a $20 pledge today.
- Send the Governor and your state legislators a letter demanding they fight Obamacare. Click here for a letter you can send.
- Make plans to join us in Richmond for Lobby Day in January. This is tentatively scheduled for Monday, January 21st. (MLK Day)
The most effective way to fight this is at the state level…and you can help us with that with any of these efforts.
Roanoke Tea Party