YES, WE BELIEVE ANY PRESIDENT WHO WILLFULLY BREAKS THEIR OATH TO THE CONSTITUTION SHOULD BE IMPEACHEDon July 6th, 2012 at 7:56 am
1. He has appointed Czars to cabinet level positions without the consent of the U.S. Senate as is required by the U.S. Constitution.
2. He has used E.P.A. regulations to illegally implement Cap and Trade after Congress refused to pass it into law as would be required by the U.S. Constitution.
3. He has ignored the orders of the U.S. Federal Court to allow oil drilling and exploration within the jurisdiction of the United States. Read about the ruling from U.S. District Judge, Martin Feldman of New Orleans
5. He has illegally fired Inspectors General who found wrong-doing with his political supporters. Inspector General: Gerald Walpin –I.G. for the Corporation for National & Community Service Political supporter: Kevin Johnson
6. He signed into law unconstitutional health care legislation and has illegally used his office to force its implementation.
7. He has abdicated his responsibility under the U.S. Constitution to enforce the laws of the United States by refusing to prosecute voter intimidation. It’s OK if it’s the Black Panthers stand in front of the doors at polling stations with clubs in their hands?
8. He has prevented the U.S. Congress from fulfilling its responsibility under the U.S Constitution to oversee immigration and naturalization. When the DREAM act did not pass he gave them legal status by decree. Only congress has that authority under Article II section 8
9. He has signed and implemented treaties with foreign nations, calling them “Executive Agreements”, without the consent of the U.S. Senate as is required by the U.S. Constitution. Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement was signed by Obama on October 2011 to let foreign copyright holders have sweeping direct powers to remove material from the Internet with no court action necessary
10. He has used the resources of the U.S. Armed Forces to wage war in foreign nations without the consent of the U.S. Congress as is required by the U.S. Constitution. Is bombing Libya not waging war?
In the early 70′s Obama’s Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was working feverishly to impeach Richard Nixon for trying to cover up the fact that G. Gordon Liddy was guilty of breaking and entering. Now she is an accomplice to high crimes and misdomeanors. Welcome to 1984, the book, not the year.